Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend in Culpeper

This past weekend, I went to Culpeper to visit friends I used to teach with. This is what I saw for most of the trip down to VA and back.



Once I got to C'pep, I did what any former resident would do... head straight for Knakal's Bakery. Their donuts are a little piece of Heaven right here on Earth. Yumm... my favorite are the blueberry! Can we say now you know what to get me for Christmas, Kelli?!

After Knakal's, I headed to my friend Kelli's house, where I spent the day with her beautiful little baby boy, Aaron who is 8 months old.


Such a good baby!







I wanted to take him home, but Kelli said "NOOOOO!"


Kelli and I made her husband stay at home with Aaron while we went to an inside "bon-fire" with the people at Emerald Hill. It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up with people I haven't seen for a while. I can't wait to head back to VA to visit.


EHE girls: Tasha, Beth, me, Susan, Kelli, Sarah, & Steph

No comments: