Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pens Game

So I went to a Penguins game this week. And the stories of the people who sat around me were more entertaining than the game (It was like watching the Devils from back in the mid-90's... BORING!!!!!!!) even though it went to a shootout.

So, the guys in the row behind us were the "married- left my wife at home- I know everything about hockey, so I should be the coach" type. They seriously did not shut up from 6:45 until 9:45. They talked the ENTIRE time! About absolutely nothing that had any value!

The girls to the right were the "I'm pretty, so I'm here to socialize, not watch the game" type. Therefore, they were in and out of the row about 15 times each period. Each time they would say "This is the last time, we swear" *hair flip*.... Me: "yeah, right..." *eye roll*

Kristie/Sars- I didn't see any triscuits, bummer... but, the Crazy Jagr Lady was there, except last night she was the Crazy Goncahr lady (even though he won't play til March).

Now, for the best part... pictures! Enjoy!

My car after the trip through the snow... GROSS!




How can you not love Staalsy?








No comments: