Sunday, October 12, 2008

Keepin' it all in the Family

The reception was a blast! Like any good Pennsylvania wedding, the reception was held in a small town fire hall.

Kristie and I were smart- we wore our flip flops to the reception, unlike some other people who had on stilettos and fishnets. Our reasoning was, if a fight broke out, we needed to get out of there fast before the police showed up. (True story, it happened at a reception Kristie went to at the same fire hall).



I can’t believe they wore flip flips to the reception. Didn’t we teach those girls anything?

The best and funniest part of the evening occurred when Michelle (mother of the groom) passed around a glass of Dom Perigno and the reaction from our table was…

Me: Wow.
Kristie: IT TASTES LIKE SKUNK!!!!
Me: It tastes like feeeeeet!
My dad: Had that before, have ya?
Me: I like it! What’s not to like? Fur? Good! Smell? Good!


Pepe Le Peu

After drinking Skunk juice, I spent the rest of the evening taking pictures of the fam...

Lils


My Mom and Dad


My Grandma Wyant and me


Grandma, me, Kristie, and Lily

Bertha and Bessie

No comments: