Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grandma's 90th Birthday Party

My Grandma Wyant turned 90 years old on December 11, 2008, so the family had a surprise birthday party for her the weekend before.


What could have been a Jerry Springer showdown actually was a very nice afternoon...

Grandma had me laughing as soon as she walked into the banquet room. The look on her face when she saw everyone there for lunch was hysterical, she actually looked mad. Then, I think she realized that it was a party for her and she finally smiled.


You said she's how old??!!??!!?? Why, she doesn't look a day over 18.

Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma!

Yum!Apricots!


After Lilly was fed and we were waiting for Grandma to open her presents, Kristie decided she was going to take a picture of me and her.

Here it is

That is what happens when you press the On/Off button instead of the shutter!!



Aunt Laura, I know I'm cute. Will you please stop taking my picture!

No comments: