Friday, December 26, 2008

Malone, Your Mom Cheats At Scrabble- Pens vs TB 12.23.08

On Tuesday night, I took my brother to the Penguin game against Tampa Bay. I know what you’re thinking…. easy win against one of the worst teams in the league…. NOPE! The Pens ended up losing 2-0. How they managed to get shut out against Tampa, well, let’s just leave it at- it was one of the worst games I’ve seen in person for a LONG time.


Santa made an appearance at the game...

Apparently my letter to Santa asking for 5 Orpik hits, 4 Malkin assists, 3 Sidney goals, 2 standings points, and 1 Fleury shutout got lost on its way to the North Pole… Apparently, Santa is NOT a Penguins fan!


The best part of the evening was wishing that Ryan Malone still played for the Penguins instead of Tampa and finally finding a Pens lanyard after 3 months of searching.

The funniest part of the night was when the guy in the section over kept yelling things to the players on the ice. Among the highlights are:

“Malone, your mom cheats at scrabble!”

and

“Hit him! He’s only 4 foot 8!” (in reference to Martin St. Louis who is really about 5’9, but compared to everyone else looks like he should be the star of Little People, Big World on TLC)


Since nothing exciting happened during the game, all my pictures are of warm-up

My boys...







No comments: