Sunday, March 15, 2009

I couldn't make this stuff up even if I wanted to...


On Saturday, I went to visit the family in Kittanning/Ford City. It was a bit of a hectic day. To make a long story short, I had to drop my dad off in Ford City, then head back out to visit Kristie. On the way through Ford City, I noticed this...




Yep, that would be a window air conditioner in the back of that van. And as my mom said, "But, it's a nice van...."

So after I circled the block twice, once to take the picture, and then once again later to show my mom, I headed out to Kristie's.

My Lilster is getting so big. She is babbling and giggling. And she has two front teeth with a gap in the middle... I told Kristie it's because we sang too many Madonna songs as kids.

Thanks for book Aunt Laura

1 comment: