Monday, March 23, 2009

Pens vs Flyers 3.22.09

I was lucky enough to get to go to both Penguin games this weekend. Game two was Sunday against the Flyers. It was CRAZY! I saw things that I've never seen in 15 years of going to hockey games.

In the parking lot, people had taken a Flyers jersey, thrown it in an empty space and then would yell "RUN OVER IT! RUN OVER IT" as people drove by. People would also step on it and get their picture taken as they walked near it.

Then, a "Free Candy" van drove through the parking lot, beeping it's horn and the guy in the passenger seat had a bullhorn that he was yelling into. Noticing the commotion, I looked up to see a female blow up doll hanging out of the window as the guy was driving through the parking lot.


Once I got inside, it was a little more like normal. The crowd was really loud to start the game, but once Philly scored in the 1st, things quieted down a bit.

Some highlights from warm-ups...






No comments: