Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 2, Game 4- Pens vs Caps

I was really nervous heading to this game. If the Pens lose, they go down 3-1 in the series, which is basically the end. Before the Pens took the ice, I kept pacing back and forth in front of my seat- I think the people behind me wanted to tell me to sit down, but luckily they didn't. It might not have been pretty :O)

When the Caps took the ice, Ovechkin, being the idiot ass that he is, and two other Capitals took a few of of the pucks laying on the ice and shot them into the Penguins net on their way to their own net. It goes against hockey code and if had been during the game, there definitely would have been a scrum because of it.

Washington scored in the first minute of the game and I planned on it being a LOOOOOOOOONG night. Luckily, Gonch scored about 4 minutes later to tie the game and the Pens took a 3-1 lead by the end of the 1st and ended up winning the game.

Scuds and Gill were incredible defending against Ovechkin and seriously didn't get nearly enough credit in this series, or the entire playoffs for that matter.


Love, Love, Love this picture of Marc


Jordy

Sidders

The smoke machine

Pens win

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Do you have a penquins scrapbook? If not-you need to start one-your pictures are awesome!!

Laeioura said...

I do have a Pens scrapbook!! I have all my regular season games done, but still have to do the playoffs, the parade, and the Letang signing. Thanks for your comment about the pics!