Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happenin' Weekend in Kittanning

I spent most of this past weekend in Kittanning.

On Saturday, my cousin, Kristie, had her thirty-faux birthday. She decided to have a bonfire to celebrate, which of course meant it stormed for most of the afternoon/ early evening. Eventually, the rain cleared out and we were all able to head outside for our picnic supper. The food was excellent and all the little kids running around were so cute. I'd post some pictures, but when I turned my camera on that night, all I got was a black screen and a "change battery pack" notice.


On Sunday, my Aunt Janet hosted our annual family reunion. My grandma took her famous fried chicken that she makes in her cast iron skillet that she got as a wedding present in the early 1940's. *Yum... SOOOOOO goood!!!!* Kristie and I were in charge of selling 50/50 tickets and we collected $200. Next year, I think we should charge a commission so we also make a profit.

Here is the only picture I took on Sunday

No comments: