Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trip to Kelli's- Friday

Friday morning, Kelli, Aaron, and I headed to one of my favorite breakfast places in the world... IHOP! I LOVE their chocolate chip pancakes. After breakfast, we went to a little park in Warrenton and played on the playground. Here is Aaron reading in the car during our trip.


After the playground, we spent the rest of the morning and afternoon hanging out in Aaron's playroom. He has a small kiddie pool full of balls from a ball pit. He had so much fun hiding his cars under the balls and wanting us to find them.

Where'd it go?




Soon, it was time for Aaron's nap and time for me to head back home. I had so much fun staying with Kelli, Alek, and Aaron. I can't wait to go back and visit and for them to come visit me in Altoona.

No comments: