Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trip to Kelli's- Wednesday

This week, I went to visit my friend Kelli and her family. I got to her house in the afternoon on Wednesday and we hung out until her little boy woke up from his nap. As we were deciding what to do, somehow Wegmans came up in conversation- once Kelli found out that I had never been to a Wegmans, I was ordered to get my shoes on and get in the car. I had so much fun- can't wait until I can get to the one in State College. And, who knew I'd be so excited over a grocery store?!?!

After dinner, Alek watched Aaron so that Kelli and I could go see the Harry Potter movie. As a movie (separate from a book), it was very good- the special effects were wonderful. As a movie, based on a book... heh... it was ok. There were some things that were changed and added that I did not approve of. Burning Burrow, anyone?

Staying at Kelli's sure was good for my sleeping schedule... I was asleep by 11!

No comments: